30 Things You Never Thanked Your Grandma for
Grandma’s as special as they come….
When is the last time you gathered your thoughts about that most unique lady in your life? A grandma has a heart of gold and she’s one of the biggest inspirations in your life. Here are 30 things to think about:
1. She gives the best hugs.
2. A grandma always knows what to say to make things better.
3. Let’s be honest, you’ve never left your grandma’s house hungry or empty handed.
4. She gives you a unique perspective on life.
5. She’s one of your biggest fans.
6. And she’s the greatest listener.
7. The cookie jar is never empty at grandma’s house.
8. She is the classiest woman.
9. Her stories are one of a kind.
10. She tells you that you are beautiful/handsome even when you don’t feel like it.
11. A grandma never forgets your birthday.
12. She always makes you feel special and good about yourself.
13. If you’re ever feeling sick or in danger, she will take care of you.
14. She teaches you how to speak your mind when necessary and to stand
up for what’s right.
15. A handwritten letter from your grandma never fails to make your day.
16. She knows how to rock a pair of glasses, so if you need some in the
future, it’s totally fine. Like grandmother, like grandchild.
17. Her advice is genuine and wise.
18. You can always count on her to be there for you, even in the worst of times.
19. She teaches you how to have self-respect.
20. Her cooking is absolutely delicious.
21. A grandma teaches you to be brave even when you’re scared.
22. She’s one of the strongest women you know.
23. Her voice and contagious laughter will always lift your spirits.
24. She encourages you to push beyond your limits.
25. She accepts you for who you truly are.
26. What would you do without her words of wisdom and comfort?
27. She helps you prepare for the best and the worst.
28. A grandma is continuously there for you with a selfless heart.
29. She’s the anchor that keeps you grounded.
30. She always delivers on her promises and teaches you to do the same.
*Article reprinted from: www.pukkermob.com