Kay and Leslie are honored to be a part of this series on October 23rd, 24th, and 25th
REGISTER now…it’s free:
If you are a grandparent, do you wish your adult kids would…
- Hear your advice without being defensive?
- Value your experience and wisdom?
- Include you more in your grandkids’ lives?
If you are a parent, do you wish Grandma and Grandpa would…
- Respect your wishes about screen time, bedtime and sugary snacks?
- Stop offering “helpful” suggestions?
- Offer to help more (or less?)
Parenting author Susan Stiffelman, MFT, proudly presents a new free series: GRAND Parenting, a telesummit for parents, grandparents, and every member of your grandfamily! Speakers include Byron Katie, Harville Hendrix, Helen Hunt, Elizabeth Lesser, Leslie Zinberg, Kay Ziplow, Trudy Goodman, Rev. Michael Beckwith, Maggie Dent, Patty Wipfler, and a host of exceptional writers, teachers, and experts in the field.
- Setting boundaries without hurting feelings
- Offering support without offending
- Dealing with “helpful advice”
- Staying in touch from far away
- Addressing issues of alienation
- Multi-generational households
- Grandparents raising grandkids
- Helping children cope with loss
- Paying for extras…or not