On a hot summer day, we all enjoy a cool refresher. Try making these fun and delicious blueberry popsicles. They are a great way to relax, and take a break from the heat. Full of flavor, these blueberry lemonade ice pops are sure to be a hit!
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1/3 c. fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- ½ c. sugar
- 4 c. filtered water
- Combine all ingredients in blender.
- Blend on high until highly and evenly macerated.
- Pour liquid through strainer or fine mesh sieve into pitcher.
- Pour strained liquid into popsicle molds and freeze for at least four hours until solid.
From the PopShop in Los Angeles