grandlink | Sep 1, 2019 | 0
Chocolate Soy Tofu Pudding
This recipe is a healthier version of the boxed chocolate pudding we are used to making. It’s easy to assemble and simply delicious. Serve the pudding along with a bowl of fresh raspberries or strawberries, and delight in this wondrous treat.
- 1 ½ c. dark chocolate chips
- 2 pkgs. firm tofu (12 oz. per container)
- 1 ½ c. evaporated cane juice
- ¼ tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 c. chocolate soy milk
- ¼ c. cocoa powder
- Melt chocolate chips in a double boiler.
- In a medium bowl, blend tofu until completely smooth.
- Mix in cane juice, vanilla extract, chocolate soymilk, and cocoa powder. Add the melted chocolate and mix until smooth.
- Transfer to a container, cover, and refrigerate for at least two hours.
* From the VEGGIE GRILL in West Hollywood, CA