Need a couple of fun ideas to share with the grandkids? Well, we’ve got a few right here for you! Take a look at our Fall Fun List to get some great ideas for activities for you and your loved ones to do! Oh, and did we mention first and foremost… put away your cell phone and get engaged!
• VISIT A PUMPKIN PATCH
• JUMP IN A BIG PILE OF LEAVES
• GO FOR A HAYRIDE
• COLLECT FALLEN LEAVES AND ACORNS
• TOAST PUMPKIN SEEDS
• PICK YOUR OWN APPLES
• VISIT A HAUNTED HOUSE
• ENJOY A CUP OF HOT COCOA OUTSIDE
• GO THROUGH A CORN MAZE
• WATCH A “FAMILY TRADITION” MOVIE
• STOMP ON CRUNCHY LEAVES
• CHOOSE A NEW THANKSGIVING RECIPE
• BAKE – PIES, BREAD, COOKIES
• GIVE THANKS for having each other!