Getting through all this is trying at times, but the best thing is that we are all in it together! A couple of weeks ago, we gave you virtual tour ideas, but now want to share a few more with you… that we have thoroughly enjoyed:
Google Arts and Culture offers online tours of many museums, but here are three of our favorites:
-Any day, you can watch the live cameras of the Coral Reef, The Aviary, Kelp Forest, Penguins, and so much more at the Monterey Bay Aquarium. Such a treat.
Here are a few more things that brought us joy this past week:
- We got to catch up on some great TV shows and movies! Have you watched “The Birdcage” recently? It’s such a hoot with Robin Williams and Nathan Lane.
- Doodled with Mo Willems on Instagram
- Bought a gift card to help support our favorite restaurant during this stressful financial time
- Did a lot of virtual chatting and catching up with those we hadn’t spoken to in a long time
- Cooked up a storm- one day was a massive soup to freezer day- another was a 5-dinner prep for the coming days, and even baked some bread and mocha-filled cookies
- Finally sat down and read books that we kept saying we would read some day
- Cleaned out closets that were simply neglected
- Tackled the nooks and crannies of the household that just screamed, “help me”
- Thought about the perfect Halloween costume- a toilet paper dress and matching earrings?
How about you – how are you holding up?