This is a fun recipe for a birthday party or any special gathering. Your guests will be enchanted with this delicious treat. It’s hard to eat only one cup, so be sure to make extras.
1 package (16 oz.) Pillsbury Ready to Bake refrigerated sugar cookies (24 cookies)
4 teaspoons sugar
1/3 cup chopped walnuts, finely chopped
1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate baking chips
1/4 cup seedless red raspberry Jam
24 fresh raspberries
And, your favorite ice cream
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 24 mini muffin cups with no–stick spray. Place 1 cookie dough round in each muffin cup. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Place 2 tablespoons of the sugar in small bowl. Dip end of wooden spoon handle in sugar; carefully press into center of each cookie to make 1 inch-wide indentation. Cool completely in pan, about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl mix walnuts and remaining 2 teaspoons sugar, and set aside. In small microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips uncovered on ‘High’ 30 to 60 seconds, stirring after 30 seconds, until smooth.
- Run knife around edges of cups to loosen, gently remove from pan. Dip rim of each cup into melted chocolate, then into walnut mixture. Place cups (with walnut side up) on a cookie sheet with sides.
- In another small microwavable bowl, microwave jam uncovered on ‘High’ about 15 seconds until melted. Spoon ½ teaspoon jam into each cup. Freeze cups about 5 minutes or until chocolate is set.
- Spoon ice cream into cups, using small cookie scoop or measuring tablespoon. Top each cup with a raspberry. Store in freezer; let stand at room temperature 5 minutes before serving.