and so will the whole family!
Looking for a couple of ideas and some fun activities to do with the grandchildren and family anytime of the year? Well, don’t fret- here’s 5 suggestions…..
1. Indoor Cardboard DIY Playhouse
If your grandchildren are all bored of the normal coloring books at grandmas, surprise the family with this cardboard playhouse for a group activity! The entire family can join in on the coloring and decorating process and once its complete, it will keep those littles entertained for hours!
2. Do You Really Know Your Family? A Fun Family Game Filled with Conversation Starters and Challenges – Great for Kids, Teens and Adults
Get ready for the best family game night as you laugh and learn new things about each other with this fun card game. See who really knows the family best as you answer fun questions about each other while sparking interesting conversations. Create hilarious family memories as you compete and perform silly challenges together.
3. Family Bingo Bundle -Fun Family-Friendly Game – Ideal for Large Groups, Parties, Game Nights – Ages 8+ This Regal Game Family Bingo Bundle has everything you need to play the perfect game of Bingo. It includes 100 large print bingo cards, 75 jumbo calling cards, and 1000 bingo chips.
4. Get their bodies moving – have your own dance competition!
Turn on some music and dance like no one is watching, dream up your own indoor Olympics competition, follow along with some Zumba YouTube videos, or do some traditional calisthenics.
5. Arteza Kids Jigsaw Puzzle Set
we can’t get enough of these 2-in-1 puzzles. This puzzle comes with five superhero design cards, five frames, 16 crayons, and six glitter glue tubes. Spend the day crafting and then put your puzzle together.