Life’s lessons are crucial to happiness — and they are not taught in a class.
1. Be grateful for the little things, every single day.
2. Appearances matter… but not too much.
3. Make sleep a priority.
4. Contribute to and celebrate other people’s success.
5. Cherish your relationships.
6. Believe in something larger than yourself. It keeps things in perspective.
7. Turn off autopilot and actively notice new things every day.
8. See the humor in everything.
9. Give for the sake of giving.
10. Take good care of your body. Treat it like a temple.
*Portions of article reprinted from: Beach Magazine, June 2014, page 104.