Natural Cleaning Goods are the Best
Sometimes the best and most natural cleaning goods are the simplest!
We are all concerned about cleanliness, personal hygiene and the ability to rid our living areas of germs. It’s funny to think, but even our own grandmothers have been using pure baking soda, and we will bet that you haven’t even considered the possibilities! It’s a natural and inexpensive way to do all the cleaning and freshening in every room, and every corner! The possibilities are endless:
- Put a box in the refrigerator and one in the freezer to keep your foods fresher and longer.
- Sprinkle some on the carpets, fabrics and upholstery to eliminate household and pet odors.
- Make a paste to gently scrub away scruffs and crayon marks on the walls.
- Add some on a sponge for spotless, scratch free stainless appliances and surfaces.
- Add a cup to the laundry and you will raise the bar on your whites and brights.
And if you really want to know more secrets… visit armandhammer.com you won’t believe all the possibilities!
Get yours at Amazon here:Arm & Hammer Pure Baking Soda 12 oz (340 g) (Pack of 6)