a special feature from Leslie Zinberg & Kay Ziplow, founders grandparentslink.com
Mom’s special holiday is closer than you think, and remember, Mom always comes first. That’s the rule. Here’s six fabulous gifts that will make this holiday even better – our editor’s picks. Maybe you can’t “buy” a mother’s love—but you can at least grease the wheels by getting her the right gift. Maybe it’s a pair of shoes she’s been eyeing for ages. Maybe it’s a new gadget to keep up with her busy life. Maybe all that matters is that it comes from her favorite kid (you, obviously). Whatever the case, it’ll be here on our list!
1. Temperature-Control Mug- So Mom’s coffee or tea never gets cold, no matter how long she takes to drink it. Get it here!
2. Snap Instant Digital Camera- For the mom who’s always taking photos and taping them to the fridge, an instant Polaroid camera with a printer built in is extra fun. Get it here!
3. Wood Calendar- Fill 12 months with photos for her to enjoy until next year’s fresh batch of holiday family portraits. Get it here!
4. Personalized Cutting Board- Because mom loves gathering her family together around a good, home-cooked meal. Get it here!
5. Vintage kantha market bag – one strap- handmade, all are one of a kind. Made from layers of re-cycled saris. kantha stitching makes these bags feel so luxurious! works as a shoulder bag (tie a knot) or cross body. Mom will love this soft bag for everyday use. Reversible, two patterns in one tote, 100% cotton. Get it here!
6. Grandparenting: Renew, Relive, Rejoice -This delightful book offers real-life activities with an understanding of how mindfulness elevates the cherished grandparent-grandchild relationship. Get it Here!