grandlink | Nov 14, 2019 | 0
Our 10 Mid-Summer Obsessions
Middle of summer and what have we got?
Our favorite top ten items to complete your seasonal enjoyment- no doubt you might want one for yourself, and another for a gift!
1. Wolffer White Cider, called “The Gatorade of The Hamptons” due to its mega popularity on Long Island’s East End, these mini hard ciders are ready to serve—just add straws!
These delicious Wolfer No.139 Rose Cider and White Cider are sold at their vineyard on Eastern Long Island, but can be ordered online for at home enjoyment at Wolffer Hard Cider $16 for a set of 4!
2. Solstice Canyon Almond Butter– Try dipping dark chocolate in this lightly coco-nutty, slightly sweet and salty spread. Solstice Canyon Almond Butter
3. Multiuse Table- This wood-and-metal table does double duty in any kitchen! You can use it as a center island for prepping or a great bar for parties! Multiuse Table
4. Smarter Scraper- This sturdy-multipurpose silicone tool scrapes bowls and whisks clean, so there’s no batter left for us to snack on! Smarter Scraper
5. Stackable Wine Cooler- The clever design of this concrete cooler means it can be turned on its side; pile a few to create a wine-storage rack. Stackable Wine Cooler
6. Spiralizer- This slicer’s four blades produce results that a chef’s knife can’t, like turning zucchini into noodles. Spiralizer
7. Genius Bar Knife– Designed by Jackson Cannon, a favorite mixologist; the oils in the cocobolo-wood handle help protect it from splashes, spills and drips. Bar Knife
8. Hawaiian Crudo– A new kit for making Hawaii’s signature poke salad comes with three pounds of the best ahi tuna you’ll ever have, plus macadamia oil and soy-based sauce. (includes next day delivery!) Hawaiian Ahi Tuna
9. Apricot Bitters– Add a few dashes of these bitters to wintery-whiskey, dark rum or based cocktails for a height-of-summer fruit flavor! Apricot-bitters
10. Single Mason Jar Drink Dispenser & Stand– upsize the fun, nostalgia, and tantalizing flavor with this large, mason jar-styled drink dispenser. It holds up to 1.5 gallons of your favorite cold drinks and features a galvanized steel stand for easy serving. The jar has classic raised lettering, a screw-top metal lid, and a silver-finished spout. The stand can also be used as an ice bucket. Mason Jar Drink Dispenser