Our Editors’ Best 5 Picks for Mother’s Day!
a little something special from Leslie Zinberg & Kay Ziplow, founders grandparentslink.com
Before you know it, Mother’s Day is here, and we are all about celebrating and planning ahead! There’s no better time than now to think about a special gift for that special mother, grandmother, friend, or fabulous lady you want to celebrate. We’ve hand-picked 5 of the best gifts we personally love!
- OUR EDITORS #1 PICK ! Treat mom to this beautiful woven basket tote. She can pack all her necessities for the beach, or her shopping trips — all while looking cute! Practical yet playful, this striped tote lends a laid-back vibe, whether strolling a city, street, or sandy beach.
- Is she a cook? We love this compact mini food processor for all the chores that a personal sous chef would be helping with. This little gem saves space, time, and a cook’s sanity!
- Who doesn’t love note pads? How about personalized calendars and meal plan planner pads? These will be great for any mom keeping a family organized!
- Does she have a green thumb? Help her love gardening this year with this gardening tool seat! This lightweight steel and nylon garden stool combines the features of a tool bag and a folding chair.
- Does mom need to relax and take some time for herself? Pamper mom by getting her a gift basket that transforms her bathroom into a luxury. This is one gift she’s sure to love because of the way it will make her feel. It’s always wonderful to give mom gifts that reflect how much she is appreciated. This spa set does just the trick.