All about WeeSpring.com
Whether you are becoming a new grandparent, or you’ve got some grandparenting years under your belt, there’s a plethora of information on products and resources. But…finding out everything you need to know requires you to really be creative and spend lots of time surfing (minus the wet suit)! Why not take the opportunity and go directly to an open forum on the web to hear and see what other parents say about brands they’ve purchased, what to buy and where to shop. www.WeeSpring.com gives parents and grandparents just that forum. It’s a platform that helps you share advice with your friends and family about baby essentials, like bottles, strollers, and diapers. You can compare products within a single category, like high chairs, or browse a trusted friend’s favorites.
Expecting parents and grandparents can use WeeSpring to ask each other about the things they can’t live without, and find out what they wish they had never bought. New parents use WeeSpring to pass along their own tried-and-true advice, while continuing to learn from their friends. Grandparents will find this a treasure trove of resourceful information.
Just recently WeeSpring asked their readers a pretty insightful question:
“What are Grandparents top 10 + 1 Baby Products?”
Here are the results and comments of this big Q:
1. aden + anais 4-Pack Swaddle Plus Wrap: Easy to swaddle, soft, and later turns into an every day blanket.
2. Foam Puzzle Piece Mat: Our floors are tile and using the mat allows baby to safely play on the floor.
3. Pack n Play: It’s compact and allows baby to comfortably sleep at Gramma and Papa’s house.
4. True Sounds Digital Audio Monitor: We purchased one to keep at the house when baby visits.
5. Fisher Price Infant to Toddler Rocker: It’s great for babies and grows with the child.
6. Outlet Covers: Seems like a small thing, but so important.
7. Cloud b Sleep Sheep: It makes a soothing noise when putting a baby to bed for sleep and signals time for sleep .
8. Soft plastic bibs: These are easy to wipe off and keep handy for mealtimes.
9. Exergen Temporal Artery Thermometer: Keeps me from wondering if baby is running a temperature and it’s so easy to use.
10. Boogie Wipes: So much easier on baby’s little nose; we love the grape scented !
11. Hyland’s Teething Tablets: I’d do anything to help ease the pain of teething. These help so much and are 100% natural.