With Easter right around the corner, we know the kids are most excited about delicious treats! So, when we came across this recipe idea for these adorable ‘Peep Smores’ – we just had to share.
1 (11 1/2 ounce) package of Hershey’s milk chocolate chips
3 (16 count) packages marshmallow peeps
1 (14 1/2 ounce) package of honey maid graham crackers
- Take apart all Peeps from packages and break graham crackers into 48 fourths.
- Place graham crackers pieces onto cookie sheets lined with wax paper.
- Place 3/4 pkg of chocolate chips into a bowl and melt according to instructions on package.
- Dip the bottom of each Peep bunny into the melted chocolate and place on a piece of graham cracker. Continue to do this until all of the Peeps are used.
- Put the cookie sheets of Peeps into the refrigerator for 15 minutes so the chocolate can cool and harden.
- Melt the rest of the chocolate chips and pour the melted chocolate into a plastic zipper bag.
- Cut a tiny piece off the corner to make the chocolate drizzle.
- Carefully squeeze the bag to drizzle melted chocolate onto each individual Peep S’more.
- Place them into the refrigerator again so the chocolate can harden.
- Peeps S’mores can be eaten at room temperature or warmed up in the microwave for 8 – 10 seconds. Enjoy!
*Recipe reprinted from: https://www.geniuskitchen.com/recipe/peeps-smores-363821